“SAVE WATER - SECURE FUTURE” థీమ్ తో జాతీయ భూగర్భ
జల సంస్థ,దేశవ్యాప్తంగా పాఠశాలల లో చిత్రలేఖన(పెయింటింగ్) పోటీలు
నిర్వహిస్తుంది,.చివరితేది 31 అక్టోబర్ 2013. పూర్తి వివరాలకు ఈ లింక్ లో
Year 2013 has been declared as "WATER CONVERSATION YEAR" by Government of India with the slogan -
Save Water - Save Life
Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India is conducting "PAINTING COMPETITION" on Water Conservartion for 6th,7th & 8th Standard students at 3 levels:-
- School Level
- State Level
- National Level
School level competition to be conducted at the respective schools by the school authorities on any date before 31 Oct 2013. State and National level competition will be conducted by CGWB at Hyderabad and New Delhi respectively.
All Schools (Private & Government) are invited to participated in the contest and spread awareness about the importance of CONSERVING WATER.
PARTICIPATING CERTIFICATES, EXCITING PRIZES & MUCH MORE !!!!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE AWARENESS ABOUT WATER CONSERVATION TO YOUNG GENERATION
Details of the Program are given below:-
School Level Competition
Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR), Government of India (GOI) is conducting the 4th Nationwide painting competition on Water Conservation for Students of 6th, 7 th & 8 th Classes at School, State and National levels as a part of its vigorous campaign on Water Conservation to create wide spread awareness among Students, the Future pillars of the Nation.
The main aim of competition is to create widespread awareness among the young generation on the importance of Water and need for conservation.
Competition Guidelines (School Level)
- The theme of the Painting Competition is “SAVE WATER - SECURE FUTURE”
- School Principals/Head masters are requested to organize School level Painting competition for 2 hour duration at their respective schools in any of the day between 15.09.2013 to 31.10.2013
- Painting may be made preferably on A4 size paper. However there is no restriction on type/size of paper, paints, crayons, water colour, etc. The Drawing materials for the school level would have to be provided by the respective schools/students and no cost in this regard would be borne by the MoWR/CGWB.
- The Principal/Head Master will select 3 best paintings from each school and the same along with the list of participants are to be sent to the following address on or before 31.10. 2013.
The Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Water Resources, Southern Region, GSI Post, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500 068, Andhra Pradesh.
- All paintings must contain the details at the back of the drawing sheet – Name of student, Class, Section, School Name & addresses and Telephone numbers, e-mails, Father/Mother names & telephone numbers and Signature of Principal.
- Paintings not signed by the school Principal or sent directly by student/parent to the Nodal Officer of CGWB will not be accepted.
- No. of Students Participated in the competition and their details may be sent in the following format along with the selected paintings
Read more: http://www.jalam.co.in/